Update Associate Directory Listing
Each TAB Associate Member company/firm is 100% in control over which information is listed on our website.
TAB will NO LONGER post your email addresses in the online listing. If you choose to do so, that is up to you and at your discretion.
This information can be edited directly by you or someone in your company if they have a username/password for our website.
All associate members can have up to three (3) people from each company able to edit their listing.
To view your current listing, simply go to our Associate Directory and search for your company.
In order to update/change any information in the online directory listing, you will need a username and password to login to our website.
Please see instructions below on editing your listing.
- Create your username and password at www.tab.org. If you already have a username and password, go to Step 2.
- Go to “Member Login” (top of page) then click on “Need Login?” Fill out the form and submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when you have successfully registered.
- Login to website with your username and password: http://www.tab.org/login
- Go to “Member Tools” (top of page) then click on “Update Directory Listing”
- Make any changes and click “Update”
We truly appreciate your TAB Membership and work hard to make any changes as needed to benefit you and your company. Your feedback is always welcome!
Questions and/or Comments? Email TAB or call (512) 322-9944.