TAB’s Non-Commercial Sustaining Announcement Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- NCSA funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s NCSA program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
|Texas National Guard||1/1/14 – 12/31/14||Forms||TV Spots|
|CASA Chadwick||1/1/14 – 4/2/14||Forms||TV Spot|
|Coast Guard||3/1/14 – 4/30/14||Forms||TV Spots|
|Air Force Reserve||3/17/14 – 9/14/14||Forms||Radio Spots|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the NCSA program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.