TAB’s Non-Commercial Sustaining Announcement Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- NCSA funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s NCSA program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Craig Bean for more information.
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the NCSA program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.