TAB’s Non-Commercial Sustaining Announcement Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- NCSA funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s NCSA program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Craig Bean for more information.
|Texas Cultural Trust "Art Can"||Aug. 1-Oct. 31||Spots & Forms|
|Texas CASA||Sept.18-Dec.18||Spots & Forms|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the NCSA program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.