TAB’s Public Education Partnership Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- PEP funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s PEP program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Barbara Rodgers for more information.
|Campaign||Start Date||End Date||Downloads|
|Air Force Reserve '21||April 5, 2021||Aug. 1, 2021||Radio Spots & Forms|
|Texas Cultural Trust/Art Can '21||March 15, 2021||May 9, 2021||TV & Radio Spots & Forms (ENG)
TV & Radio Spots & Forms (SPAN)
|Texas CASA '21||March 22, 2021||May 2, 2021||TV & Radio Spots & Forms (ENG & SPAN)|
|Texas Army National Guard||
July 10, 2020
July 10, 2020
April 30, 2021
|DSHS Alzheimer's Awareness '21||Feb. 15, 2021||April 25, 2021||TV & Radio Spots & Forms (ENG & SPAN)|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the PEP program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.