TAB’s Public Education Partnership Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- PEP funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s PEP program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Barbara Rodgers for more information.
|Campaign||Start Date||End Date||Downloads|
|Texas Army National Guard||
Jul. 10, 2020
Jul. 10, 2020
Apr. 30, 2021
|Mar. 20, 2020||TFN||TV & Radio Spots & Forms (ENG)|
|TXDOT Child Passenger Safety '20||Aug. 17, 2020||Sept. 27, 2020|
|Texas CASA '20 - #2||Aug. 3, 2020||Sept. 13, 2020||TV Spots & Forms (ENG & SPAN)
Radio Spots & Forms (ENG & SPAN)
|Air Force Reserve||Jun. 1, 2020||Aug. 30, 2020|
|TXDOT Impaired Driving 2020||Jul. 6, 2020||Aug. 16, 2020|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the PEP program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.