TAB’s Public Education Partnership Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- PEP funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s PEP program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Barbara Rodgers for more information.
|Campaign||Start Date||End Date||Downloads|
|Texas Army National Guard||Nov. 1, 2018||Oct. 31, 2019|
|Texas Association of Counties||Sept. 3, 2018||Jun. 2, 2019|
|TXDOT/Be Safe.Drive Smart '19||Jan. 7, 2019||Feb. 17, 2019||Spots & Forms (ENG & SPAN)|
|TXDOT/Impaired Driving '19||Dec. 17, 2018||Jan. 27, 2019|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the PEP program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.