Simplify your record keeping with TAB's Broadcast1Source!
Broadcast1Source is TAB’s new web portal for broadcaster compliance with EEO regulations, FCC compliance and ePIF management.
- Job templates to minimize redundancy in job postings
- "Blind Job" postings
- An alert system to inform users (by e-mail and/or fax) of upcoming EEO Public File deadlines, reminders to notify jobs, etc
- EEO Public File creation in a new and condensed format, with options to download and/or ePIF to website
- Self audits with detailed reports to assess the station's level of compliance with the FCC's EEO regulations
- Custom lists for job notifications by market, region or on a national level
- Direct access to new and updated FCC forms
- Option to subscribe to ePIF management
- Use of the Broadcast1Source fax server to create and send a range of other faxes to any contacts you import into the web portal
Special TAB Pricing:
- Monthly: $65
- Annually: $720 (save $60)
- Unlimited fax and e-mail job notifications
- Two hours of web-based, hands-on training for one user each year
- Six support incidents (of 30 minutes or less per incident)
- Access to all modules including the "Audit Module" (to respond to the FCC's audit letters and conduct "meaningful Self Evaluation") and the "Alerts Module" (to set up daily or weekly alerts for upcoming due dates)
The FCC requires all stations with websites to post EEO Public Files to their websites. Broadcast1Source can publish EEO and all other Public Files to the Internet in less than a minute!
After creating EEO Public Files or other reports, users can upload those files directly to a distinct web address (hosted by Broadcast1Source) that can be branded with your station or company's logo.
This powerful online file management and storage system enables Broadcast1Source users to comply at minimal cost and with minimal effort.
Price is based on each station's number of employees. A one-time setup fee also applies. Contact Broadcast1Source at (336) 375-2991 for more information.