Ends: 4.18.2019 at 1:00 pm
Webinar: TOS Agreements
- Topic: Updating Website TOS Agreements
- Kathleen Benway, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Aaron Burstein, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Brett Johnson, Associate Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Date: Thursday, April 18
- Time: 1-2 PM Eastern; 12 noon-1 PM Central; 11 AM-12 noon Mountain; 10-11 AM Pacific
Nearly every broadcaster has a website, an app or both. These outlets serve as key channels for reaching listeners and viewers.
Apps and websites also bring together a wide range of activities and information, including payments, promotions, and licensed content.
Online advertising, personalization and other data-driven activities are also part of the picture and implicate consumer privacy issues.
Terms of service and privacy policies are critical to governing your relationships with your users and business partners.
This webinar will cover legal considerations and best practices for these essential documents - and provide a look at the consequences of getting them wrong.
Note: this webinar will be archived and available one week after the live event:
- TAB Members will need to login to view the archive page.
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Don't have an account? Create one now!
This webinar is produced in cooperation with the Michigan Association of Broadcasters.
TAB is making this service available to all current members, thanks to stations' generous contributions to the PEP Program.
Email TAB with any questions.
« Back to News & Events Main