Ends: 10.11.2017 at 1:00 pm
No More Jumping Chihuahuas: Budgeting Webinar
Things we love: 3-day weekends, a great cheeseburger and…(drumroll please)…Budget Time!
As long as the earth keeps turning, and broadcasters keep broadcasting, there will be…Budget Time!
It can be stressful, especially when your idea of a budget you can hit doesn’t mesh with your boss’.
Make sure all the sellers AND managers at your station join us and presenter Mark Levy!
Among the things we’ll be covering:
- Why you may not need as many new clients as you think.
- Why you may need more new clients than you think.
- The narrative that should accompany every budget proposal.
- “Clients, Orders and Spots, Oh My!”
- History and Math - you may have hated them in high school, but they can save your behind!
- 80/20, 10/10, 10/70
- "Yes, you may need to get some tools on your own if you want to see growth…”
- “Where the heck is…”
PLEASE NOTE. Managers, this session is most valuable if you attend with your sellers. After all, you both need to build budgets, so save time and build a good one together!
« Back to News & Events Main