TAB Sales Seminars – Featuring Mark Levyposted on 12.16.2019
The Texas Association of Broadcasters is bringing Mark Levy on the road in February to four Texas markets.
Cost: $25/person (Open to TAB Members Only. Space is Limited!)
Topic: Best Frenemies: Broadcast + Digital = More Sales
Speaker: Mark Levy, Revenue Development Resources (RDR)
Timing: 9 AM-2 PM
Dates: Week of February 3-6, 2020
- Monday, Feb. 3 - Lubbock City Bank (50 seats) (map)
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 - Tyler's One Realtor Center (35 seats) (map)
- Wednesday, Feb. 5 - TAB Building in Austin (50 seats) (map)
- Thursday, Feb. 6 - KIII-TV Corpus Christi (50 seats) (map)
Many broadcast sellers are losing money to digital competitors and cannot easily put together a game plan to win those dollars back.
This program will provide easy to follow steps to help sellers make a compelling case for the use of radio & TV to improve digital advertising, but even more importantly, to demonstrate that broadcast can continue to be a primary medium to sell anything anyone wants to sell when used correctly.
Proliferation of Digital
- Why do clients like digital?
- Holy Indignation Batman! (or, “Why do we get called out for having 30 broadcast signals in a market when there are hundreds, thousands of digital sales opportunities?)
- Where is overall ad money going?
- Where is digital money slated to go?
- “They like me!” So what?
- Digital ad types that truly compliment broadcast
- Cost of digital campaigns vs. campaign value
- “What? You call that successful?”
- What makes your digital better than brand X
- What business categories are hot for 2020 (uh, could this be different based on YOUR stations and demo?)
- “And now a word about political…”
- Yes, digital and broadcast together…
Benefits of Broadcasting
- Ending “station speak”
- “Drop and give me 20!”
- Telling our story isn’t as important as understanding the clients’ stories
- Better questions for better solutions
- National success stories – So what?
- Why do some clients think we don’t work?
- Scheduling that works without sacrificing rate integrity
- Customer service that keeps customers
« Back to Latest News