TAB Sales Recruitment Program Continues Through Marchposted on 3.01.2021
- Four More Starting March 4; Previous Four Archived
Radio and TV station GMs and GSMs throughout Texas have been diving deep into the challenge of attracting and retaining top sales talent with an unprecedented training series provided by TAB. Launched Feb. 4, the eight-part online series continues weekly from March 4 through March 25.
Laurie Kahn, CEO of Media Staffing Network, is taking managers at member stations through an intensive program covering every step of the hiring, training, and onboarding process, including the challenges of the COVID-constricted working environment in which we’re operating.
The series is offered free of charge to member stations and will be archived. Registration links for each individual session follow below.
- March 4: Restructuring the Sales Team for Stronger Retention & Engagement
- March 11: The Talent Pipeline – A Must in Recruitment Success
- March 18: Hiring in a Remote World
- March 25: Do You have Enough Diversity at Your Company?
The first four MSN sessions, listed below, are available to TAB members for viewing, along with other recent training programs.
- Feb. 4: Critical Steps to Assure Success in Attracting Prospective Employees
- Feb. 11: Let’s Talk Marketing - A Key Player in Recruitment & Retention
- Feb. 18: Tips and Tricks to a More Effective Interview
- Feb. 25: Compensation & Onboarding – How They Work Together
Additional training content available for viewing, includes:
- Jan. 12: Providing Broadcast & Digital Magic
- Jan. 19: Geo Targeting with FM Boosters
- Jan. 27-28: Rising Above Sales & Media Summit
- Feb. 9: Radio License Renewal
- Feb.9: Open Government Flash Briefing
- Feb. 9: Relief & Hope for Local Auto Dealers
- Feb. 16: SMPTE Standards
Note: session recordings are now archived and available to view, all other upcoming sessions will be available one week after the live event:
- TAB Members will need to login to view the archive page.
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Don't have an account? Create one now!
Questions? Contact TAB’s Oscar Rodriguez or call (512) 322-9944.
« Back to Latest News