TAB, P1 Learning Helps Train Sellersposted on 2.28.2024
On March 18, P1 Learning will host a seven week training program designed to build the confidence and know-how of your new sales employees (two-years experience or less).
Here are five reasons that you should register one of your sellers:
- 1-on-1 Training – P1 Learning’s trainers have been in the industry for 30+ years and have trained hundreds of up-and-coming sales professionals... with many of them getting their first sales during the P1 Plus program.
- Access To 40+ Online Videos – The online training is state-of-the-art as P1 Learning is constantly revising content to ensure the program is up to date with today’s events.
- Real World Assignments – Forget the busy work as the program includes real-world sales assignments such as building a prospect list and crafting qualified questions for a customer needs assessment. This way, once your sellers have completed the program, they can hit the ground running with usable information.
- Mobile Friendly – With many employees working remotely these days having access to training content from a phone, tablet or laptop is essential.
- Satisfies Prong 3 EEO Requirement
This program is FREE for TAB Member Stations. All you need to do is register!
This is the second class for 2024.
Email Beth to sign up today!
« Back to Latest News