TAB Launches Eight-Part Sales Recruitment Programposted on 2.01.2021
- Weekly Series Opens Feb. 4, Triple Play on Feb. 9
The challenge of attracting and retaining top sales talent is intensifying like never before, no matter the medium or market size. Winning this fight requires focus and a clear understanding of the forces at play, which is why TAB is launching an unprecedented training series for managers starting Feb. 4.
Laurie Kahn, CEO of Media Staffing Network, will take managers at member stations through an intensive, eight-part program covering every step of the hiring, training, and onboarding process, including the challenges of the COVID-constricted working environment in which we’re operating.
The series is offered free of charge to member stations and will be archived. Registration links for each individual session follow below.
- Feb. 4: Critical Steps to Assure Success in Attracting Prospective Employees
- Feb. 11: Let’s Talk Marketing - A Key Player in Recruitment & Retention
- Feb. 18: Tips and Tricks to a More Effective Interview
- Feb. 25: Compensation & Onboarding – How They Work Together
- March 4: Restructuring the Sales Team for Stronger Retention & Engagement
- March 11: The Talent Pipeline – A Must in Recruitment Success
- March 18: Hiring in a Remote World
- March 25: Do You have Enough Diversity at Your Company?
Triple-Play of TAB Offerings Feb. 9
Also, on tap next week – and on the same day – are three important content offerings for newsrooms, sales teams and Radio managers alike. These, too, are for members-only and free of charge.
- Open Government Flash Briefing at 9AM
- Relief & Hope for Local Auto Dealers at 11AM
- Radio License Renewal at 2PM
Questions? Contact TAB’s Oscar Rodriguez or call (512) 322-9944.
« Back to Latest News