FCC sets final rules for auction of new FM stations – several Texas channel opportunitiesposted on 4.27.2015
The FCC has announced the final rules and dates for its next FM auction – which seems to mostly be made up of available channels in Texas.
The relevant dates, with initial applications due by May 28, are as follows:
- May 18, 2015 - Auction Tutorial Available (via Internet)
- May 18, 2015 - (12:00 noon ET) Short-Form Application (FCC Form 175)
- May 28, 2015 - (prior to 6:00 p.m. ET) Filing Window Opens Short-Form Application (FCC Form 175)
- Filing Window Deadline
- June 29, 2015 - (6:00 p.m. ET) Upfront Payments (via wire transfer)
- July 20, 2015 - Mock Auction
- July 23, 2015 - Auction Begins
Questions? Contact TAB's Michael Schneider or call (512) 322-9944.
« Back to Latest News