Ends: 3.12.2019 at 12:00 pm
Webinar: Internet Marketing Demands
Topic: The Danger of Broadcasters Being Tone Deaf to Internet Marketing Demands
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 12 | 11 AM-12 noon CENTRAL
Presenter: Mark Landon, LBS Digital Expert; Founder & Managing Principal of Recrue Media
- What does a broadcast seller need to know to compete in today’s digital-minded world?
- How can you position broadcast to advertisers who are starting to favor digital advertising?
- What are the most successful complimentary digital/broadcast sales packages that really work?
These questions and more will be covered in this informative session which is perfect for General Managers, Local Sales Managers, Digital Managers and broadcast and digital sellers from stations of all sizes.
Note: this webinar will be archived and available one week after the live event:
- TAB Members will need to login to view the archive page.
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Don't have an account? Create one now!
LBS "2nd Tuesday" webinars are part of a new member service TAB will be offering in 2019.
Thank you for your membership and contributions to TAB's PEP Program!
« Back to News & Events Main