Ends: 10.17.2019 at 1:00 pm
Webinar: Recruiting & Hiring Salespeople
- Topic: Scarce Talent: Recruiting & Hiring Better Salespeople
- Presenter: Chris Lytle
- Date: Thursday, October 17
- Time: 1-2 PM Eastern; 12 noon-1 PM Central; 11 AM-12 noon Mountain; 10-11 AM Pacific
To manage productively, you must hire effectively. During this fast-paced, highly detailed webinar, you’ll learn:
- The #1 reason you can’t find good people
- The importance of hiring A players
- Two things you must know about A players
- Why sales managers tend to make lousy interviewers· Quit making this deadly hiring mistake
- The 3 components of a well-rounded hiring decision
- The question to ask the candidate before he or she sits down
- The #1 mistake sales managers make when reading resumes
- Breaking down the hiring process in to 7 repeatable steps
- Why you must ask these two embarrassing interview questions
- Getting referrals to give you a referral
Note: the webinar will be archived and ready one week following each live broadcast.
This webinar is produced in cooperation with the Michigan Association of Broadcasters.
TAB is making this service available to all current members, thanks to stations' generous contributions to the PEP Program.
Email TAB with any questions.
« Back to News & Events Main