Ends: 7.18.2019 at 1:00 pm
Webinar: Chief Operator Rules
- Topic: Chief Operator Rules
- Presenter: Larry Wilkins, Alabama Broadcasters Association
- Date: Thursday, July 18
- Time: 1-2 PM Eastern; 12 noon-1 PM Central; 11 AM-12 noon Mountain; 10-11 AM Pacific
FCC Rule 73.1870 outlines the requirements of the Station’s Chief Operator. It indicates that “the licensee of each AM, FM, TV or Class A TV broadcast station must designate a person to serve as the station’s chief operator."
In this presentation, we will cover the following items:
- What is a “Chief Operator”
- Chief Operator agreements
- Responsibilities of the Chief Operator
- Overview of the “Station Log”
- Sample Station Log
Note: the webinar will be archived and ready one week following each live broadcast.
This webinar is produced in cooperation with the Michigan Association of Broadcasters.
TAB is making this service available to all current members, thanks to stations' generous contributions to the PEP Program.
Email TAB with any questions.
« Back to News & Events Main