Topic: FCC EEO Compliance & Reporting Webinar: Planning for Tomorrow Today
Date/Time: Wednesday, September 28 I 11 AM CENTRAL
Presenter: Lisa Fields, Broadcast1Source
Effective leaders know the secret to effortless success is to plan for tomorrow's problems today.
The same can be said for effective recruiting.
Building a pipeline of candidates for the future is key to making strategic hires who drive revenue instead of just filling the seat.
Join us as we discuss strategies to build a solid recruitment pipeline while maintaining FCC compliance.
The FCC requires Supplemental Outreach to maintain licenses, and these outreach activities can be leveraged to develop a talent pipeline that crushes the competition.
We will show you how to leverage these FCC requirements to build a solid recruiting pipeline as we discuss...
- Developing recruitment events that meet the FCC's requirements
- Identifying long-term hiring needs to focus your recruitment pipeline
- Developing a strategy on how to identify potential new hires
- Quantify how to assess and improve your talent pool
- Successful strategies to establish contact with new prospects
Note: this webinar will be archived and available one week after the live event:
• TAB Members will need to login to view the archive page.
• Forgot your password? Reset it here.
• Don't have an account? Create one now!
Thank you for your membership and contributions to TAB's PEP Program!