Topic: FCC EEO Compliance & Reporting Webinar: The Great Re-Imagination
Date/Time: Wednesday, September 21 I 11 AM CENTRAL
Presenter: Lisa Fields, Broadcast1Source
If you thought hiring was hard before the pandemic, it is only getting worse.
These days, the hot topic is how companies are dealing with "The Great Resignation."
Couple massive resignations and attracting and hiring new, diverse employees, and you've got a talent acquisition problem.
Join us as we reimagine hiring practices with new strategies you can immediately implement to recruit, hire and retain a diverse staff.
The FCC has long required specific outreach initiatives to maintain licenses, and these mandatory and essential requirements can help you attract new hires.
We'll show you how to leverage these FCC requirements to win the talent war as we discuss...
- FCC requirements to achieve Prong 1 - Broad Outreach
- Effective marketing that utilizes Broad Outreach to diversify your candidate pool
- Creating more impactful job profiles and descriptions that drive interest and applications
- Competitive compensation offers that win candidates
- Developing a strong social media strategy for Broad Outreach that drives candidate applications
Note: this webinar will be archived and available one week after the live event:
• TAB Members will need to login to view the archive page.
• Forgot your password? Reset it here.
• Don't have an account? Create one now!
Thank you for your membership and contributions to TAB's PEP Program!