Ends: 11.12.2018 at 2:00 pm
BIA LOCAL IMPACT Webinars
With 2019 right around the corner, it’s time to determine the best strategies and tactics for local sales, marketing and product development.
Join us this November as we deliver a LOCAL IMPACT webinar series covering the $150+ billion locally targeted advertising marketplace.
After hosting on-location LOCAL IMPACT events in New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C., this year, we’re concluding the series with our partners SalesFuel, GroundTruth and Simpli.fy with an eye to next year.
To bring LOCAL IMPACT market intelligence, insights and recommendations to more people, we’re organizing a series of important webinars to cover:
- Share of ad wallet across media, with deep dives into mobile and social
- Spending trends of top vertical advertisers (i.e. auto, finance/insurance)
- Advertiser plans and intentions for 2019
- Location as a Service (LaaS) Workshop
- Ad Fraud
- State of Media Sales
- Advanced Television
- Monday, Nov. 12: Eyeing Voice Search and Other Top Advertiser Spend Intentions
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: Local as a Service (LaaS) Workshop
- Thursday, Nov. 15: Share of Ad Wallet - Five Predictions for 2019
- Wednesday, Nov. 28: State of Media Sales - 2018 Assessment and 2019 Expectations
« Back to News & Events Main