TAB’s Public Education Partnership Program
How does it work?
- Non-profit & government agencies sponsor public education messages
- TAB distributes the message to every commercial radio and television station in Texas
- Broadcasters generously donate airtime to the campaigns and send reporting affidavits to TAB
- TAB also uses monitoring services to track campaigns
- TAB compiles and summarizes all reports and provides that summary to sponsors on a monthly basis
- Sponsors receive documented airtime across the state – at a minimum 3:1 of the fee TAB charges for distribution and documentation
- PEP funds provide many essential member services
- By multiplying an agency’s budget, TAB’s PEP program provides statewide coverage of important messages that might otherwise go unseen or unheard
Contact Barbara Rodgers for more information.
|Campaign||Start Date||End Date||Downloads|
|TXDOT Don't Mess with Texas '22||Oct. 4, 2021||Nov. 14, 2021||TV/Radio Spots & Forms (ENG/SPAN)|
|Texas Army National Guard '21-'22||May 1, 2021||Oct. 31, 2021|
Lone Star Leaders
TAB annually honors stations who have donated the most to the PEP program – in terms of airtime value and number of spots aired.