Tram Operator / Maintenance TechnicianKFOX / KDBC
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact Name: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Tram Operator/ Maintenance Technician
KFOX14/CBS4 has an opening for a Tram Operator / Maintenance Technician. This person will provide transportation rides for our tenants and technical staff. Position will include facility maintenance as assigned by Director of Engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/19/2022
Closing Date: 7/18/2022
City: El Paso
KFOX14/CBS4 has an opening for a Tram Operator / Maintenance Technician. This person will provides transportation rides for our tenants and technical staff. Position will include facility maintenance as assigned by Director of Engineering.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Operate Tramway as needed
• Tram daily operational inspection of the lift machinery and components to maintain safety protocol
• Tram maintenance performed regularly on motor, adjustments, cleaning and lubrication to keep running properly. keep records of work performed
• Complete safety/maintenance reports on a regular basis
• Conduct area inspection to prevent operational hazards and complete pre-operational inspections. Must keep a record
• Station maintenance include but not limited to various cleaning duties, climbing ladders, roof areas and other assigned duties
• Conduct minor building repairs/ handy work
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Strong mechanical skills
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Work under all weather conditions
• Lift up to 30 lbs
• Walk over rugged terrain/hiking
• Ability to work and communicate well with others
• Work independently and efficiently
• Must be reliable with good attendance
• Be willing to work weekends and holidays
• Physically move items, boxes, furniture, etc.
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Computer/internet and mobile device savvy
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/7717