Technical Media ProducerKCBD / KLCW / KMYL / KXTQ / KLBB
Location: Lubbock, TX
Contact Name: Gray Television
Position/Title: Technical Media Producer
Details & Experience:
KCBD has a full-time opening for a Technical Media Producer. Technical Media Producers work in KCBD's state-of-the-art media control and are responsible for directing both live and pre-recorded productions, as well as processing content for multiple television stations and sub-channels, as well as ingesting daily programming and commercials. The ideal candidate will work closely with all other departments to meet all daily demands. Flexible work schedule is a must.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside news producers and other newsroom staff to create, code, and direct dynamic, fast-paced, newscasts and programming
- Coordinate live reporters and news video utilizing Live U, Live Link and satellite feeds
- Operate Ross Overdrive automation, Crispin master control automation, Xpression graphics, and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control including: Robotic cameras, prompter, audio, program/commercial/promo ingesting/segmenting, and satellite operation, work with ENPS and other duties as assigned
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/17/2022
Closing Date: 8/17/2022
City: Lubbock - 79423
Must be creative, extremely detail-oriented and have very strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high stress environment under deadline pressure
- Able to work well with a team (but be equally comfortable working individually)
- Flexible to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules
- Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Computer literacy is a must
- While previous television experience is preferred, it is not required
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Contact: If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
Apply Online URL: https://gray.tv/careers