Sales Account Executive III Waco TX OfficeKYLE / KWKT
Location: Waco, TX
Contact Name: Nexstar Media Group
Position/Title: Sales Account Executive III Waco TX Office
The Account Executive III works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV, digital and eMedia business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community. Looking for that someone with intuition, excitement, creativity and drive to grow their business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/18/2021
Closing Date: 3/19/2021
City: Waco - 76712
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Completes and sends in report material in a timely manner.
• Follows up on aging payments prior to deadlines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years sales experience; College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience using research and/or other marketing research tools is helpful. Computer literacy with MS Office is required.
• The ability to work as a team player is an essential attribute.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
• Strong communication skills and confident customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Works in advance of deadlines.
• Current valid driver’s license and excellent driving history required as well as adequate transportation.
• This position directly reports to a Director of Sales & Local Sales Manager
Apply online. Resumes/references can also be emailed to email@example.com / mailed to LSM Bradley Lacher, KWKT-TV, 8803 Woodway Drive, Waco TX 76712.
The ideal candidate has a high degree of business integrity, attention to detail and prior advertising sales experience.
Must be a confident, resourceful, results-driven individual capable of functioning individually, as well as cooperatively in a vibrant team setting.
This position requires exceptional organizational, customer service, and communication skills along with the ability to prospect to agencies and advertisers via phone, email/written, and face-to-face sales settings.
If joining our talented team of account executives and helping businesses grow through broadcast and digital representation sounds like a perfect opportunity for your next career advancement, then we encourage you to apply.
Nexstar Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required. No Phone Calls
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Apply Online URL: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nexstar/job/TX-Waco/Sales-Account-Executive---Waco-Office_REQ-8046
Job Req #: REQ-8046