Promotions DirectorKQXT / KAJA / KXXM / WOAI / KTKR / KRPT / KZEP
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact Name: iHeart Media
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Promotions Director
This position will be the liaison between programming and sales and responsible for all on air, online, and onsite promotions that successfully generate revenue, ratings, and local buzz. Position will also be responsible for supervising onsite street team.
• Responsible for all promotional activities on air, online, and onsite
• Executes remotes and manages station promotional events, materials, and staff
• Participates with station management in determining appropriate promotions for targeted demographic.
• Maintains station event calendar, writes copy for promotional spots, schedules live remotes from promotional events, prepares summaries of events, serves as primary coordinator for third party tie-ins and supervises promotions coordinator and event staff.
• Liaison between programming staff, sales, clients, and listeners
• Responsible for contributing new promotions concepts that align with brand and can generate additional revenue
• Ensures the provision of prizes, promotional materials, and event collateral.
• Ensures contest rules comply with FCC regulations
• Responsible for all prizing
• Represents the station brands and company in public settings
• Provide technical assistance for on-site remotes/appearances
• Attend weekly sales/promotions and programming meetings
• Meet day to day deadlines
• Assist sales team with onsite client activation as needed in conjunction with promotions
• Other duties as assigned by Marketing Director
• One year experience preferred in a successful marketing role (radio experience, event marketing or sports marketing a plus)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Promosuite experience is a plus
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the office
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Location: San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
Position Type: Regular
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
• Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
• Company provided and supplemental life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
• A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
• A 401K plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
• A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 3/30/2022
Closing Date: 6/28/2022
City: San Antonio
Contact: Please click here to apply for this job.
Apply Online URL: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/San-Antonio-TX-Stone-Oak/Promotions-Director_Req27992