Project ManagerKAMX / KJCE / KKMJ / KKMJ-HD3
Location: Austin, TX
Contact Name: Audacy Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Project Manager
Audacy Austin is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Project Manager position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to partner with Account Executives to provide the highest levels of sales excellence to priority clients.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/11/2021
Closing Date: 1/9/2022
City: Austin - 78746
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and effective execution of campaigns.
• Assist Sales Management and Account Executives with input of sales orders into Wide Orbit Traffic system
• Monitor and manage campaigns and ensure campaign delivery, make optimization recommendations, and produce client recaps
• Develop, create, and maintain sales proposals that drive revenue through strategic packaging of Audacy’s product offerings
• Provide renewal/upsell insights to sales partner
• Obtain and input copy and instructions; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders
• Attend sales meetings and training sessions as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
More About You:
• Excellent computer skills required, with a focus on PowerPoint, Excel, and Photoshop
• Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
• Proficiency in major social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-tasking, deadline drive, self-starter with attention to detail
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience working in a sales environment
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Contact: Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL: https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/2588/project-manager/job
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.