ProducerKLIF / KPLX / KTCK / WBAP / KSCS / KESN
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Cumulus Media Dallas
Cumulus Media’s Dallas location is offering a great opportunity for a Producer for the WBAP Morning News and Chris Salcedo Show on legendary News/Talk 820AM WBAP. Our ideal candidate knows how to get the best out of a talk show talent, how to assist in prepping a show to find the various angles on the hits of the day. This person should be digitally and social media savvy, and be able to adapt to breaking news situations, be highly organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 96.7/1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, KSCS 96.3 New Country, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & KLIF-FM Hot 93.3. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who can drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
Cumulus Media Dallas is seeking an experienced Morning News and Talk Show Producer for WBAP-AM Programming. Candidates for this position must possess the following skill sets:
• Must have at least two years of experience as a news talk producer.
• Individual will book relevant and topical guests for live interview segments.
• Individual will assist host in preparation and laying out a PPM friendly program.
• Individual will screen calls for program.
• Individual will be required to produce digital and social media content.
• Individual must be aware of current events/breaking news stories.
• Familiarity with digital audio editing software required.
• Preferred experience in running a board and familiarity with OpX.
• Individual may be called upon to assist Program Director in other duties such as oversight of board-operators, scheduling etc.
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of standard text and audio editing.
• Ability to multi-task and change course during a live talk show.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good at problem solving and prioritizing.
• Great team player
• All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
What we offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• Competitive pay with performance-based bonus structure to reward outstanding performance
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
• 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
Jeff Catlin, Operations Manager
Cumulus Dallas/Ft. Worth
3090 Nowitzki Way, Suite #400
Dallas, TX, 75219
No phone calls please. Please send resume and Producer’s philosophy when applying.
www.wbap.com www.klif.com www.theticket.com www.995thewolf.com www.hot933hits.com www.newcountry963.com
3090 Nowitzki Way, Suite #400, Dallas, Texas 75219
Telephone: 214-526-2400 Fax: 972-708-4146