Multimedia Sales CoordinatorWFAA
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Contact Name: TEGNA Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Multimedia Sales Coordinator
Primary Industry: Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Manage Others: No
Do you love data entry? Are you a detail-oriented person and like working in a fast-paced environment that demands speed and accuracy? Do you enjoy working with a highly dedicated and passionate sales team?
The Multimedia Sales Coordinator is responsible for interacting daily with local direct accounts and local agencies with specific responsibilities around the maintenance of the local client, regular tracking of audience delivery and providing a high level of customer service. This role will focus on both the digital and broadcast side of sales.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television and online, regular tracking of client audience delivery using Neilson and Comscore ratings, developing presentations, merchandising the station and generally providing a high level of customer service.
• Assists Account Managers and Account Executives with national and/or local business in maintenance of contracts, order input, make goods, and overall service.
• Consistent OTT and digital order entry, fulfillment and posting.
• Manages the implementation of programs and schedules sold by the sales team; this includes entering orders and demonstrating proof of performance.
• Understands, evaluates and manages sales inventory.
• Some filing, answering phones and organizing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/5/2019
Closing Date: /5/2019
Experience: 1 Year(s)
• Minimum of 1 year in a broadcast sales environment preferred.
• 1-3 years of WideOrbit Traffic and Sales experience preferred.
• Experience working within Salesforce preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Digital experience preferred, but not required.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Solid interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.