Morning Show Producer - 10080WFAA-TV
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Tegna Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Morning Show Producer - 10080
Primary Industry: Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Manage Others: No
WFAA, the TEGNA-owned ABC affiliate in Dallas, Texas is seeking an experienced Morning Show Producer who can write, create and produce exciting and interesting content for a unique, social-first, second screen show.
Producers must be able to multi-task during the news gathering hours, sharing content on social media before, during and after a newscast. Our ideal candidate can identify engaging content, teach others how to do so, and develop a road map on how to meet the goals of our company.
- Create unique newscasts and segments evoking emotion and innovative showcasing
- Write and edit a wide range of stories for on-air broadcasting and digital platforms
- Develop content through social listening and independent sources
- Skillfully use social media and digital tools to research, discover and distribute content
- Write in an exciting, captivating and authentic manner
- Write and post daily on all digital platforms including social media
- Enterprise news stories for broadcast, digital, and social media
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media (viewer pictures/videos, webcam interviews, etc.) to enhance stories
- Lead and inspire news teams to work together for a great newscast
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor or executive producer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/24/2021
Closing Date: 6/23/2021
Experience: 1 Year(s)
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Strong social media skills
- Knowledge of ENPS preferred.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time pressure deadlines
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related.
- Ability to calmly handle live, breaking news situations and changing events
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time sensitive deadlines.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JatTSEoS