Lifestyle Photographer/EditorKABB / WOAI-TV
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact Name: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Lifestyle Photographer/Editor
Fox San Antonio & News 4 San Antonio (KABB-TV/WOAI-TV) is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time Lifestyle Photographer/Editor!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 8/19/2021
Closing Date: 10/18/2021
City: San Antonio
Fox San Antonio & News 4 San Antonio (KABB-TV/WOAI-TV) is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time Lifestyle Photographer/Editor! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling & entertaining segments for our morning lifestyle shows “Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban” & “San Antonio Living”. We are shooting full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude.
• We are looking for a team-player who can produce entertainment & sales-based segments under tight deadlines.
• Ability to edit and shoot segments and conduct live shots.
• Willing to travel to various locations within our viewing area, including Corpus Christi, on a monthly basis.
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment.
Job qualifications include:
• At least two years of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record.
• Experience operating ENG news vehicles/LiveU units is a plus.
• Knowledge of Avid NewsCutter editing technology and Adobe Premiere
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/5191