FT Account Executive DAL 17-10KDXX / KLNO / KFLC / KFZO / KESS
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Univision Communications
Position/Title: FT Account Executive DAL 17-10
Univision Communications is the premier Spanish language media company in the United States. The company is currently seeking a passionate, marketing minded and goal driven Account Executive with exceptional relationships in DFW Marketplace. Individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills to sell Spanish Language Media Assets, including Television, Radio and Digital to advertising agencies, local direct clients and other for-profit organizations in Dallas/Fort Worth area. A competitive spirit and a focus on Business Development with an innovative edge will aid individuals in the fast paced Media Industry.
Maintain active list of accounts and develop New Business prospects.
• Project and meet budgets in all categories.
• Use principles of the stations’ selling system when servicing client base.
• Develop and use a prospecting system.
• Plan activity weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Understand and communicate the resources, products, and capabilities of all
• Manage collections.
• Maintain constant professional development effort.
• Maintain solid working relationships within all station departments.
• Properly fill out all required paperwork and maintain the business in all traffic or order entry systems of organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 8/2/2017
Closing Date: 9/2/2017
Required Skills & Experience
• 1-3 years sales experience in Television/Radio/Online Industry preferred.
• Spanish speaking ability preferred, not required
• Knowledge & Computer skills with PowerPoint & Excel
• Working knowledge and experience with Matrix, TapScan & Wide Orbit a plus.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent
Please apply directly on our Careers site: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=2&c=univision&id=1851
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER