Integrated Marketing Sales ConsultantKUPB / KEUS / KANG
Location: Midland, TX
Contact Name: Entravision Communications
Category: Sales and Marketing
Position/Title: Integrated Marketing Sales Consultant
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE:EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks an Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant. Responsible for representing Entravision Communications media properties. Develops and maintains relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies. Responsible for selling commercial airtime, event sponsorships, and marketing/NTR campaigns.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 6/20/2017
Closing Date: 7/20/2017
City: Midland - 79706
This candidate should have experience with research tools, customer service and promotional events. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently, new business development skills and strong negotiating skills. Computer skills
needed include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Mail. Bilingual preferred and Bachelor degree in Marketing preferred.
1. Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
2. A Self-Confident and Collaborative Team Player.
3. Excellent Organizational Skills and Ability to Multitask in a High Pressure, Fast Paced Environment.
4. Excellent Judgment and Common Sense.
5. A Self-Starter.
6. Cultural Sensitivity.
Reports directly to LETTICIA MARTINEZ
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. CRM experience required.
2. Knowledge of Television and Radio, research, copywriting, serving of accounts, new business development, and collections for station accounts.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat (PDF), graphic design software, and basic computer skills.
No phone calls please. Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to respond. Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Email resume to: email@example.com