Promotions Technician (331)Entravision
Location: McAllen, TX
Contact Name: Norma Juarez
Entravision McAllen is seeking a part time promotions technician to help in running station events, radio remotes and provide general office support.
Location/Market: McAllen, TX
· Operate station vehicles and equipment.
· Maintain safe operations of vehicles, equipment and other promotional tools.
· Execute radio station promotional activities.
· Execute radio stations live broadcast and/or remotes on a daily basis Safe keep listener prizes and ensure they are distributed appropriately at station remotes/van hits.
· Compliance with rules and regulations and for contest and events as directed
· Trouble shooting on small sound systems/broadcast equipment (basic training provided)
· Must be able to work weekends and evenings
· Good driving record and valid driver’s license
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations.
· Able to lift and or move up to 50lbs
Good communications, writing and computer skills are required. Candidate must have a flexible schedule, be available to work some weekend and evening hours and a have an excellent driving record. Some heavy lifting may be required.
Experience & Education:
· High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
· Previous work, volunteer or educational in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply Visit:
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees. [uscisLinen]
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.