Business ManagerKAMX / KJCE / KKMJ / KKMJ-HD3
Location: Austin, TX
Contact Name: Entercom Communications
KAMX-FM, KKJJ-FM has an immediate opening for a Business Manager.
Req ID#: 30929
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Communications Corp. Austin is looking to hire a Business Manager. This position will be based in Austin TX and will report to the Regional Business Manager and SVP & Market Manager. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, top performer with a background in finance/accounting & HR, who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* To oversee the monthly close process
* To complete the planning, forecasting and analytical functions of the clusters
* To manage the General Administrative Department.
* To ensure the propriety, timeliness and accuracy of all business transactions
* To make recommendations and advise management on business matters
* To develop and maintain effective working relationship with other department heads and all employees
* To assure cohesiveness with company policies and procedures and perform accounting and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and SOX compliance.
* 5+ years of experience in financial management with employee supervision
* BBA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
* Radio experience is preferred
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues
* Capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure while managing multiple projects
* Demonstrated proficiency using Excel and other business applications
* Strong understanding of accounting terms and concepts
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13620 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Entercom Austin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.