National Sales AssistantKDMX / KEGL / KDGE / KZPS / KHKS / KFXR
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Contact Name: iHeart Media
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: National Sales Assistant
Details: Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the national sales team for iHeartMedia Dallas stations. Candidate skillset requires attention to detail, ownership and discipline working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for national sales, contract/order/revision administration, copy/continuity, customer service, proof of performance and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the national sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, manages pool reports, research and follow up on aging, discrepancies and credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for the national sales team including local multimarket clients, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and SalesForce or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
Work Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in radio role
Education: 4-year college degree
Certifications: None required
Location: Dallas, TX: 14001 N Dallas Parkway, Suites 200 and 300, 75240
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 8/23/2017
Closing Date: 11/21/2017
City: Dallas - 75240