Digital ProducerKLIF / KPLX / KTCK / WBAP / KSCS / KESN
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Contact Name: Cumulus Media Dallas
Cumulus Media - Dallas is offering a great opportunity for a Digital Producer. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, is a self-starter, and highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Who we are:
Cumulus owns and operates 460 radio stations in 94 U.S. markets, as well as Westwood One Networks, serving over 10,000 stations worldwide. Over 225 million people per week engage with a Cumulus or Westwood One asset making it an exciting and unique career opportunity! We are constantly creating new windows for success and strive to provide world class tools to help you succeed and reach your full potential as an employee. More recently, Cumulus is the proud creator of NASH, an exciting new lifestyle and entertainment brand targeting over 90 million country music fans nationwide.
Cumulus Media -Texas is seeking an experienced Digital Producer for the Dallas region.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: The Digital Producer (Graphic Design & HTML) is a Full time, salaried position. Duties include and are not limited to the following:
• Designing and assembling email campaigns for our brands and our advertisers
• Creating images for email campaigns, display ads and other digital creative assets
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates and other aspects of email execution
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, spelling and links
• Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions
• Knowledge of digital design best practices (pixel resolution, social media restrictions, image saving tactics)
• Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
• Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
JOB SUMMARY: It is preferred that the successful candidate possess strong Web/HTML experience with an eye for creative solutions for client / programming / promotion requests; and software experience with (but not limited to) Microsoft Office, CSS, Java Script, Adobe Creative Suite, Triton or other CMS, DART (DFP), Google Analytics or other ad serving solution experience.
Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadlines and a positive outlook are essential. Must be a self-motivated problem solver with strong analytical skills, professional demeanor and proven ability to multi-task are essential. Experience in Radio, TV is preferred. Must be prepared to working occasional evenings/weekends.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at http://www.cumulus.com/careers.
Send your resume to: Ingrid.Diaz@cumulus.com
No phone calls please
www.wbap.com www.klif.com www.kscs.com www.theticket.com www.kesn1033.com www.995thewolf.com www.hot933hits.com
3090 Olive Street, West Victory Plaza, Suite #400, Dallas, Texas 75219
Telephone: 214-526-2400 Fax: 972-708-4146