Account ExecutiveKTAB / KRBC
Location: Abilene, TX
Contact Name: Nexstar Media Group
Position/Title: Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 1/22/2019
Closing Date: 4/22/2019
City: Abilene - 79605
Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Contact: Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Apply Online URL: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Job Req #: 2019-3984
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****