Account ExecutiveKTAB / KRBC
Location: Abilene, TX
Contact Name: Nexstar Media Group
Position/Title: Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/6/2018
Closing Date: 2/6/2019
City: Abilene - 79605
• Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
PLEASE POST THIS JOB OPENING AT YOUR LOCATION.
Contact: Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Apply Online URL: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Job Req #: 2018-3550
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****