Executive Producer KHMX AMD - HoustonKILT / KIKK / KKHH / KLOL / KHMX
Location: Houston - Galveston, TX
Contact Name: Audacy Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Executive Producer KHMX AMD - Houston
KHMX-FM Audacy Houston has a rare opportunity for a multimedia superstar to join our local morning team at the legendary Mix 96.5!
We are looking for a Driver/Executive Producer who can confidently lead relatable, entertaining and engaging conversations. You are joining two established local co-hosts and while everyone on the show will contribute to content, you will work as the chief strategist.
You should be a great storyteller, understand the concept of forward momentum in a PPM world and be immersed in pop-culture. Understanding how to enhance and grow the show through digital platform engagement and social media is important for this role. Individuals applying for this position must possess a strong work ethic, be detail oriented in off-air planning/execution and understand how to maximize ratings and revenue success. Must thrive in creating connections on air /online / on site and relate to the lifestyle that is Houston. And be a good human - the culture here is supportive, creative, kind and caring.
Your brand is important and we want to see how you fit for this unique position - so when applying, please make sure to include links to your social media and digital channels so we can learn more about you.
This is a full time, local position. Comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/13/2023
Closing Date: 4/30/2024
City: Houston - 77046
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum 5-year on-air experience
• Excellent and creative communicator that is a master of mass appeal pop culture
• Must be open to coaching and working closely with station management on content strategy, both as part of a collective on-air show and the brand as a whole.
• Must be knowledgeable and a fan of Hot AC music, pop culture, and have an understanding on how to relate it to the audience.
• Must have solid skills in audio and video production and have a strong working knowledge of using production and on-air studio equipment and software applications like Adobe Audition, Wide Orbit, VoxPro
• Adhere to all company policies and guidelines of station, company, and FCC.
• Show prep, including format related content, pop-culture content and local content; writing and posting digital content; writing and delivering commercial or personal endorsement content.
• Hosting regular air shifts, plus other voice-tracked shifts as assigned.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Contact: Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.