Digital Sales StrategistKDMX / KEGL / KDGE / KZPS / KHKS / KFXR / KHVN
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, TX
Contact Name: iHeart Media
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Sales Strategist
Details: Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Do you want to be a part of a sales team that identifies and develops new business opportunities and offers digital solutions that help clients achieve their business goals? As a Digital Sales Strategist you will work closely with the Dallas VP of Digital Sales, Local Sales Leadership and a highly talented team of Account Managers to close business; build client relationships and work collectively to meet your team’s goals? Then, act now to join our growing, iHeartMedia digital team. Join this energized, fun, sometimes crazy, but super supportive team in a positive and productive work environment.
- Responsible for helping drive the markets’ digital revenue growth.
- Conduct monthly digital training with account managers.
- Lead and support local agency digital presentations.
- Provide support for all local managers on digital strategy and assets.
- Develop and deploy scalable tools and digital solutions to the local account managers.
- Provide feedback to VP of Digital Sales and local Sales Leadership on issues and areas of opportunity.
- Develop effective integrated programs for local clients and agencies.
- Attend high level sales calls and presentations.
- Develop and share repeatable success stories and case studies within the market.
Location: Dallas, TX: 14001 N Dallas Parkway, Suites 200 and 300, 75240
Position Type: Regular
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/22/2021
Closing Date: 12/21/2021
City: Dallas - 75240
Contact: Please click here to apply for this job.
Apply Online URL: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Dallas-TX-Dallas-Pkwy/Digital-Sales-Strategist_Req25091