Digital Sales Strategist - 11688WFAA-TV
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Tegna Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Sales Strategist-11688
Primary Industry: Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Manage Others: No
WFAA Dallas/Fort Worth, a TEGNA company, is hiring for an experienced individual to join our team as a Digital Sales Strategist. We are constantly committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions offering endless opportunities for our client to thrive from linear TV to digital video, OTT, and advanced attribution tactics.
• Work strategically with our sales team to generate marketing solutions that will deliver exceptional client results through our industry-leading digital platforms.
• Partner with the Account Executives to generate digital revenue. Lead in retention, expansion, and development of new digital business.
• Monitor and analyze digital campaign results and facilitate client facing proof of performance discussions.
• Facilitate the on-going communication of digital fulfilment, reporting, and campaign effectiveness to internal and external customers.
• Provide Account Managers and Account Executives in office and in the field assistance necessary to have expert client discussions regarding our digital products and processes.
• Serve as a resource for sales leadership to understand issues and concerns that arise from execution of digital sales activities. Work to develop process and workflow improvements to deliver elite customer service.
• Expert knowledge of OTT/CTV, display ad sales and design, mobile platforms, extended display networks & video networks, and closed-loop attribution formats.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of campaign fulfillment and performance.
• Provide backup to Digital Specialists as needed.
• Recruit potential team members.
• Attend sales calls as the digital expert on our product offerings.
• Identify and suggest target audiences for clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/14/2021
Closing Date: 2/10/2022
Experience: 1 Year(s)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of digital sales, support, inside or outside sales experience
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns
• Knowledge of digital solution sales - mobile advertising, OTT/CTV, display ads, attribution
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven and team oriented environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships with multiple personality types
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – MS Word, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software preferred
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JQMxpdpw