Digital Sales SpecialistKODA / KQBT / KTBZ / KTRH / KBME / KPRC
Location: Houston - Galveston, TX
Contact Name: iHeart Media
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Sales Specialist
Details: Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Digital Marketing experience required for this exciting new sales position. Familiarity with impression-based and/or programmatic digital sales including assets like digital audio, video (including OTT), display and paid social. Influencer marketing or broadcast radio experience also a plus. We are looking for a confident seller to present all iHeartMedia marketing solutions. Account Executive will sell broadcast and digital assets locally and have the opportunity to sell nationally. iHeartMedia multi-platform training is offered to help you get up and running quickly. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years digital/broadcast media sales experience
• SalesForce experience is a plus
Education: 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
Certifications: None required
Location: Houston, TX: 2000 West Loop South, Suite 300, 77027
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/30/2020
Closing Date: 3/28/2021
Contact: Please click here to apply for this job.
Apply Online URL: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Houston-TX-West-Loop-South/Digital-Sales-Specialist_Req22683