Digital Inventory Analyst - 12920WFAA-TV / KMPX-DTV
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Tegna Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Inventory Analyst-12920
Primary Industry: Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Manage Others: No
The Digital Inventory Analyst is a three-tiered position comprised of building and maintaining digital inventory, trafficking/scheduling campaigns, and processing order forms. The Digital Inventory Analyst manages inventory requests for local and national ad products within order management systems and ad servers. This person supports the Digital Inventory Manager on project initiatives and tasks. This role also supports a select group of stations for trafficking and optimizations in order to maximize revenue within ad serving systems and ensure campaign delivery. This person will also log, process, and complete incoming orders by ensuring accuracy and communicate with the person who completed the order when required. This role is part of the Ad Ops on call rotation.
• Inventory Management: Creates digital inventory products for all owned and operated systems. Reviews and approves advertising campaigns within order management systems for campaign success.
• Inventory Support: Assists the Manager of Digital Inventory & Platforms on projects and tasks.
• Inventory Troubleshooting: Provide solutions on targeting issues for digital products.
• Business Unit Ownership & Communication: Owns the relationship between assigned business units. Communicates technical and sales information to stakeholders.
• Business Unit / Digital Ad Ops Workflow: Must have mastered the digital workflow that connects the business units they support and the ad servers we maintain to fulfill buys across the TEGNA ad network.
• Campaign Scheduling and Reporting: Must fully understand all aspects of the ad servers and how to appropriately schedule campaigns. Must also be able to pull detailed reports out of ad servers for business units and analyze that data.
• Creative Scheduling: Must fully recognize all aspects of the ad servers, ad specs, creative templates, and ad tags to ensure proper execution of creative elements to digital campaigns.
• Delivery Management: Must have in-depth knowledge of ad server delivery logic to troubleshoot pacing issues and provide effective solutions to manage campaign delivery in full.
• Urgent Support: Provides urgent support for a prompt turnaround for TEGNA’s national business and other assigned units. Also, participates in ad ops on-call rotation to assist markets in off-hour requests.
• QA & Testing: QA’s websites for technical issues along with testing new national ad executions and reports findings on them.
• OBF: Log, process, and complete OBF forms the sites fill out in Salesforce.
• Project Management: Assist ad ops management team on special projects as assigned and provides management results of QA findings. Participates in development and training sessions.
• Troubleshooting: Advanced knowledge involved in Ad Ops troubleshooting for scheduling, trafficking, site, and delivery issues as they arise.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/11/2022
Closing Date: 9/7/2022
Experience: 1 Year(s)
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical related discipline
• 2+ years of working experience in ad serving platforms or ad trafficking. (3 - 5 years of practical work experience in digital technology or advertising can be substituted for college education).
• Demonstrated ability to function in a technical role.
• Strong interpersonal and team skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once.
• Superior organizational skills.
• Proven attention to detail.
• Expertise in digital workflow and ad serving systems.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to clearly convey technical and complex information through written communication.
• Ability to react to change productively.
• Advanced analytical ad server reporting skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process, consolidate, and understand large datasets.
• Proficient in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience in digital ad serving technologies.
• Ad serving and order management systems a plus
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
• Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JpjwPSvq