Creative Services ProducerKFDA-TV / KEYU-TV / KZBZ-LP
Location: Amarillo, TX
Contact Name: Gray Television
Title: Creative Services Producer
Reports To: Marketing Director
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
NewsChannel10 is the #1 station in the Texas Panhandle. We are the dominant News, Weather & Sports station. Amarillo is market 131 and we reach viewers in the Texas Panhandle, New Mexico & Oklahoma Panhandle and Eastern New Mexico. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great station and company.
A Creative Services Producer stands tall at the crossroads of bold ideas and huge expectations. The ideal candidate can create with a team and independently to conceive, write, produce, shoot and edit high concept advertising for local businesses and station promotional campaigns both in television and digital space.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Write, Edit, Shoot & Produce any advertising needed for NewsChannel10 Clients.
• Write, Edit, Shoot and Produce Promotions for NewsChannel10 and Telemundo Amarillo Branding.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. InDesign, Cinema 4D or Element 3D motion graphics experience considered a plus.
• Knowledge of production lighting techniques.
• Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects under tight deadlines (when required).
• Work collaboratively with other departments on station projects.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas and gaining the approval and satisfaction of clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac & PC environments.
• FAA licenses and/or experienced with drone videography considered a plus.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability and willingness to communicate effectively with Employees and Clients.
• Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
• FAA licenses and/or experienced with drone videography considered a plus but not required.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Preferred: Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Required: Drivers License