Partner Marketing CoordinatorAudacy
Location: Houston, TX
Contact Name: Rex Whiddon
Audacy is looking for a Partner Marketing Coordinator to work in tandem with Account Executives to strategically develop new business and subsequently oversee execution in post-sale. The Partner Marketing Coordinator is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met, as well as acting as the client advocate within the campaign execution and business operations teams. From building the media plan through campaign delivery and wrap, this role will be the main client point of contact for executing advertising campaigns, including radio and digital media as well as live event integrations.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have a thorough understanding of marketing and integrated media channels, and be able to lead large-scale campaigns from start to finish while acting as a representative of Audacy. You will have a knack for communicating efficiently and effectively under pressure to our clients and internal teams, while ensuring the expectations of both are met.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps
- Create media plans/presentations and help shepherd deals from pre-sale to close
- Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
- Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high priority requests
- Schedule appointments and prepare materials for client meetings
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Digest and articulately relay feedback and expectations to client and internal teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot internal and external campaign concerns and work directly with Account Executives and local Leadership Team to seek out solutions that cater to both the client expectations as well as Audacy’s best practices.
- Partner closely with Account Executives and local Leadership Team on internal operations to gain internal approvals and develop timelines
- Partner closely with Account, local Leadership Team, and operations teams to monitor media implementation, pacing, and performance to ensure we deliver the campaign in-full
- Present campaign performance reports including delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid-campaign and wrap reports
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strategic thinker and solution-oriented with proactive attitude
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- 1-3 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio experience a plus
- Basic understanding of digital advertising strategy and measurement is preferred
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines Exceptional communication and presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.