Manager Integrated Media StrategiesAudacy
Location: Houston, TX
Contact Name: Rex Whiddon
Audacy Houston has an opening for a Manager of Integrated Media Strategies. This role combines digital, programming, promotions and sales skills and responsibilities. Must have the ability to leverage all of our platforms to drive audience and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate would work directly with local leadership (Brand Managers, Sales Manager and Promotions Managers). They help pull people together, communicate and avoid internal silos at the market level. This person becomes the project manager on all central digital initiatives and custom local digital sponsorship. This person also creates opportunities and local content for sponsorship. They have the ability to create an idea, list all the parts where a sponsor may be integrated and execute (or coordinate execution).
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
- Main goals are to drive listening (OTA and digital), grow audience (OTA, Social, etc.) and revenue.
- Coach local staff members (programming, sales and promotions) on best practices for digital, social and on air integration.
- Create a voice and personality for each station’s digital platforms, especially on social media.
- Oversee all digital and social platforms for our brands. Create and maintain a content and engagement strategy for each brand. Prioritize and maximize content across local brand and national platforms while identifying revenue opportunities.
- Review analytics, report trends, highlights and anomalies to, local management and key executives and put them into action.
- Ensure alignment at all times between Programming, Sales and Marketing teams, to maximize all commercialization opportunities.
- Act as a liaison for key partners and our most important clients.
- Work on all thing’s digital audio - from digital streams, to podcasts to exclusive stations, etc.
- Work alongside corporate digital and programming staff to support market as they deploy new initiatives, products, and services - both internal products and third-party applications.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- One to three years as content producer
- Working knowledge of computer audio software, Adobe Audition, Getty Images, Sprout and Canva.
- Demonstrated ability for using social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram.
- Capture, understand and measure data analytics to report to management and make content driven decisions.
- Identify opportunities to drive traffic, revenue and listening.
- Willingness to learn new tools and how they can help content, distribution or sales.
- Willing to work in the office or on location.
- Proven ability to contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced high pressure content environment.
- Knowledge of new media applications for digital distribution, audience engagement and community networking.
- Passion for current events, news, pop culture and what’s happening around town.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.