Administrative AssistantKGOL/ Entravision Communications
Location: Houston, TX
Contact Name: Entravision Communicatons
Entravision Communications Corporation
Location/Market: Houston/ KGOL
Responsible for assisting office personnel in performing general office clerical work such as answering phones, greeting guests, filing, mail, order entry, support various departments in assigned project based work, and other duties as needed.
1. Answers and transfers phone calls.
2. Assists in organizing and filing electronic and paper documents.
3. Sorts and distributes mail.
4. Supports various departments in assigned project-based work.
5. Assist operations department.
1. An enthusiastic, aggressive self-starter.
2. A Team Player.
3. Strong Organizational Skills.
5. Ability to Multi-task
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to Operations Manager
Required Education and Experience
1. Expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Understanding of Information Technology and Social Media experience (i.e. social networking, mobile/texting campaigns)
2. Spanish fluency preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Apply online at: https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=274
Administrative Assistant TV & RD - (Houston, TX | General & Administrative | req274)