Account Manager - 10296WFAA-TV
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Tegna Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Account Manager - 10296
Primary Industry: Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Manage Others: No
WFAA, TEGNA’s ABC Affiliate in Dallas-Fort Worth, is seeking an experienced multi-media Account Manager to join our dynamic forward-thinking sales team. We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated candidate to develop & execute strategic broadcast and digital campaigns in strong support of Premion – the leading OTT (over-the-top) advertising and attribution platform. Due to the current conditions with COVID-19, this position will start as a remote/work-from-home role that will transition to an in-office position when it is safe to do so.
• The Account Managers (AM) on our team are charged with managing the advertising solutions that are sold by Account Executives (AE). The Account Manager becomes a key point of contact for our clients and coordinates the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help our clients achieve desired business results and receive a strong ROI.
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes management and stewardship of client schedules on broadcast television, OTT/CTV (over-the-top / Connected TV) and online with regular tracking of client audience delivery data and merchandising of TEGNA’s comprehensive solution sets.
• Primary contact for customers after account activation with full understanding of the clients’ needs to provide excellent customer service.
• Works with all departments in the station and TEGNA Marketing Solutions to fulfill sponsorships and promotions.
• Demonstrates proof of performance for customer campaigns, providing clients with broadcast posts, OTT & digital recaps and key insights for upsell opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying trends and opportunities to improve product conversion and overall campaign performance.
• Able to make decisions and solve problems independently on behalf of designated Account Executives.
• Understands TEGNA and station’s products, attribution methodology, campaign optimization processes and services at a high level to benefit client needs.
• Grows accounts by introducing new solution sets, digital strategy and products resulting in additional incremental revenue opportunities without the constant supervision of the AE.
• Partners with designated Account Coordinator on scheduled maintenance of contract deliverables, order entry and reporting.
• Partners with Digital Strategist on the execution of digital campaigns sold by designated Account Executives. This includes ensuring all digital campaigns are accurately booked, trafficked, executed on-time and regularly monitored to ensure successful, optimized delivery.
• Owns the creation and maintenance of broadcast pre-emptions for assigned accounts; preparing make-good packages and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Works with Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of customers’ traffic.
• Assists with invoicing for broadcast and digital co-op.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 4/1/2021
Closing Date: 12/31/2021
Experience: 3 Year(s)
• College degree with minimum 2 to 3 years media sales experience preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively and transparently across teams, embracing software tools that support the confluence of project and process work.
• Proven computer (Microsoft Office), oral and written communications skills.
• Superior time management and organizational skills – must be able to manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance and vigor.
• Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, streamline, analyze, and present data to assist with management reporting.
• Demonstrate true ownership of multiple accounts, with the ability to solve problems using innovative solutions and sound judgement.
• Wide Orbit and Salesforce experience is highly encouraged.
• Candidate must be adept at embracing a fast paced, high energy, team orientated work environment.
• Secure wi-fi/high-speed-internet access required.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JdMOtpit