Account ExecutiveKJTV-AM / KXTQ / KLZK / KTTU / KLBB / K15LV-D
Location: Lubbock, TX
Contact Name: Ramar Communications
Ramar Communications with 8 Radio Stations and a digital agency is currently seeking a Multi-Media Account Executive. Candidates should be highly motivated and passionate about growing businesses; excel at cultivating relationships with decision-makers and influencers with ability to manage and grow existing as well as new business. This front-line seller ideally possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, thirsty for success (for you and your clients), a passion for winning, and a determination that can outlast resistance.
We offer a competitive compensation plan, great benefits, a family first environment, and continuous training. Ramar is a locally owned broadcaster with deep ties to this community.
· Provide media solutions to local businesses with a focus on broadcast radio, sports marketing, digital marketing, social media, and events
· Ability to lead conversations of prospects and existing customers that uncover challenges then determine what and how our assets can offer best result solutions
· Deliver, creative, strategic and persuasive presentations that highlight competitive advantages
· Exceeding digital and broadcast revenue goals on a consistent basis and collecting receivables on time
· Successful at cold calling and prospecting
· Embracing and learning our various platforms and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value to our customers
· Establish strong and lasting relationships with the business community
Ideal candidate brings with them:
· Consultative/Solutions based selling experience
· Prior success of building and maintaining a base of satisfied customers
· Comfortable and successful in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, independent and entrepreneurial environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate our compelling value proposition to clients
· Demonstrated ability to boldly push ideas through resistance and grow business relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/27/2021
Closing Date: 11/6/2021
City: Lubbock - 79423
Ramar Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Apply in person during regular business hours M-F at: