Account ExecutiveKILT / KIKK / KKHH / KLOL / KHMX
Location: Houston - Galveston, TX
Contact Name: Audacy Inc.
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Position/Title: Account Executive
Audacy Houston seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy's products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/10/2021
Closing Date: 12/9/2021
City: Houston - 77046
What You'll Do:
• Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer’s organization
• Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
• Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
• Achieve sales goals as defined by management
• Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
• Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Audacy local/customer relationship
• Create and implement custom solutions for each client
• Additional duties as assigned
More About You:
• Must have 2+ years sales related experience
• Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position, as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• College Degree preferred
• Media sales experience preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Contact: Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL: https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/2500/account-executive/job
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.