Board OperatorAudacy Dallas
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Julia Tran
KRLD-AM (Audacy Dallas) is looking for individual with broadcasting experience to fill position as part-time board operator.
• Responsible for running broadcast boards inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Protects the company’s FCC license.
• Responsible for monitoring and log keeping for additional radio stations.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience preferred; familiarity with station format required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• WideOrbit and Adobe audition knowledge helpful but not required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information or to apply, please log on the website below.