Digital Sales SpecialistAudacy Dallas
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact Name: Julia Tran
Audacy Dallas has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Specialist to develop and sell its comprehensive digital products to new and existing clients.
- Collecting and reviewing marketing data, including customer and larger web behavioral data.
- Monitoring and reviewing current campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase performance.
- Identify and generate digital sales opportunities while working creatively with other sales reps within the team.
- Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using digital concepts.
- Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
- 2+ years sales related experience preferred.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
- Proven success in building client marketing campaigns by utilizing digital platforms (Search, Social, Display, Video).
- Thorough understanding of advertising and multi-channel, customer-centric marketing techniques.
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs.
- Strong problem solving skills - you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products or Google Workspace.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information or to apply, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.