Location: Weslaco, TX
Contact Name: Elizabeth Gaona
Phone: (956) 968-5555
KRGV-TV in Weslaco, Texas has the following vacancy:
KRGV-TV, the ABC affiliate in the beautiful Rio Grande Valley of South Texas, is currently seeking: Marketing Coordinator.
Marketing Coordinator is expected to be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills, excellent time management, and outstanding organizational and research skills. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
To ensure success, our Marketing Coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
This position is Full Time.
· Station brand ambassador making sure all marketing materials are meeting brand standards, through creative messaging, voice and execution across all platforms: TV, Radio, Digital, Social, Print, Events, Sales and internal marketing materials.
· Active role in strategy, development, creation and deployment of brand, marketing and digital initiatives for Channel 5, Azteca Valle and Somos El Valle.
· Collaboration with internal teams, including news, sales, etc.
· Produce daily content in English and Spanish to promote brands across all KRGV Platforms
· Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns, ratings and digital engagement
· Responsible for daily programming and promotional items
· Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities for KRGV.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related (preferred).
· Bilingual - ability to speak, read and write in English and Spanish
· Two years of experience in media-related field.
· Creative, critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Adobe Premier
KRGV (ABC) is located in the warm and beautiful Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. (Harlingen - Weslaco - Brownsville - McAllen, Texas, DMA #84) Privately owned by the Manship family since 1964, KRGV offers its employees excellent benefits and use of state-of-the-art technologies. Channel 5 News is a hard news brand that drives market leading ratings in a fast growing area with significant breaking news.
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance we want to insure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
If you are qualified for the above vacancy send resume to Elizabeth Gaona, Director of Human Resources, KRGV-TV, P.O. Box 5, Weslaco, Texas 78599 or email to email@example.com.