Full Time Creative Service ProducerMobile Video Tapes, INC
Location: Weslaco, TX
Contact Name: Elizabeth Gaona
Phone: (956) 968-5555
September 13, 2021
Employee Bulletin Board
KRGV-TV5 in Weslaco, Texas has the following vacancy on the staff:
KRGV-TV, Channel 5 News, the ABC Affiliate and #1 news station in the McAllen- Harlingen- Brownsville, Texas market (#84), is looking for an experienced: FULL TIME- Creative Services Producer.
Qualified candidates must be self-starter with hands on knowledge and experience with shooting video, strong writing skills and knowledge of proper lighting techniques.
The Creative Services Producer must have the ability to work closely with business owners, television sales executives and management. A candidate must have the ability to listen to a business owner’s advertising needs and project that into a written script, capture footage and compile that information into a television commercial is a must. The position requires the candidate to create promotional spots. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with creative camera and editing skills combined with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Strong communication skills are required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Creativity while meeting reasonable deadlines
· Experience in developing compelling content for broadcast and digital consumption
· Proficiency in editing software, including Adobe Premiere
· Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite Software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Must be able to lift up to 35-lbs. and stand for extended periods of time (2-8 hours) during production shoots/events in both indoor and outdoor environments.
· Basic social media knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field; can be substituted for 3 years of experience in media marketing, advertising and promotion
· Prior experience working in a broadcast television or agency production department
· Prior experience working directly with Business Owners and/or Marketing Executives
· Experience in videography & cinematography
· Experience in video motion graphic design
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Software.
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance we want to insure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free work place.
If you are qualified for the above vacancy send resume to Elizabeth Gaona, Director of Human Resources, KRGV-TV, P.O. Box 5, Weslaco, Texas 78599 or email to email@example.com.